It’s been a busy few weeks, so Corrin and I are taking some time this weekend to lay out our summer plans — including purchasing tickets for various events and activities. Given the richness and wondrousness before me, I am never allowed to complain, ever again. Please, point me to this post if you ever hear me whining!
- Last Tuesday, Corrin took me to see the New York City Ballet’s Brahms and Balanchine evening. The Liebeslieder Walzer was gorgeous.
- This weekend, we are spending three gorgeous days in a paradise of greenery with near and dear ones.
- Next weekend, we’re hosting Corrin’s mom for a few days, and will be seeing Gore Vidal’s The Best Man with her.
- The following Sunday we’re seeing Lost In Staten Island, the third installment in Big Brother Clay’s Modern Living series of musicals.
- The weekend after that is Corrin’s birthday; we’re having dinner with friends and seeing Pixar’s Brave on Friday, and then dancing all day Saturday to the combined goodness of Perpetual eMotion (her favorite band) and Elixir (my favorite band) at a fabulous old hall in Princeton.
- Two weeks later we leave for Budapest.
- After returning to the states and watching the glory of the 2012 Olympic games, we’ll be seeing Newsies at the Nederlander from the front row.
- And two weeks after that, we leave for a week at the beach with my family, including three adorable little boys who are already excited about making sand castles.
There are so many glorious, wonderful, joyous moments to look forward to this summer, and I am immensely grateful for every one.